Exterior RV Detailing
investment and make your RV look better
than anyone else’s!
Recommended every six months/1 year
- Exterior hand wash starting from
the roof and down.
- Road grime, bugs and dirt
removal. Road grime, bugs and dirt
- Gutters, awnings and slide outs
- Apply compound/ polish to all
gel – coat, aluminum and fiber glass
- Apply hand wax/sealant for the
- Hand polish all chrome wheels,
bumpers and mirrors.
- Rims cleaning and tires
- Clean all exterior windows.
Some RVs have moderate to severe
oxidation (fading) that just a wax will
not remove. We are trained in high-speed
buffing and have additional compounds
and polishes that can remove this
oxidation at a higher cost. Additional
estimate given before work is started.
. Boat . RV.
• Trucks •
Vans • RV's
• • Suvs
•Fleet Cars• Boats
de Carros •
PO BOX 451785
Los Angeles C.A